Do acne patches really work?
Dream Dots keep the acne from drying out, which can speed up healing time. They essentially work like pimple liposuction. The material in the patch physically draws gunk out of the blemish; it then gets sucked into the patch and away from your skin.
What are pimple patches?
These DreamDots are little pimple patches - an overnight fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads and picked zits disappear by morning. The thin clear hydrocolloid patch feels similar to a sheet mask in texture, adhering your skin strongly.
How do hydrocolloid bandages work?
What is a spot? The skin contains millions of sebaceous glands that secrete a grease (sebum), through the skin pores and onto the surface of the skin. Normally sebum simply helps to keep the skin healthy. A spot forms when a pore becomes blocked by a plug of dead skin cells mixed with sebum. This tends to happen when the sebaceous gland produces more sebum than usual.
- A whitehead is a skin pore that is blocked.
What is the difference between DreamDots and other acne patches ( 3M Nexcare, cosrx, acne dots, etude house, clearasil , peace out skincare )acne patches?
- Dream Dots contain no harsh, drying or drug ingredients - we promote natural moist healing which is proven to heal 50% quicker than dry healing.
- Dream Dots are made of patented layers which absorbs 3 x times its weight in fluid.
- Dream Dots patented absorbing matrix stops recontamination of the exudate in the pore, it locks it into its centre - meaning the 'badness' is removed with the patch.
- Dream Dots have a patented ridged border edge around its matrix which once sealed create a second skin healing environment.
- Dream Dots are the only medical device patch on the market which allow us to have all of our claims. Adheres, Absorbs, Retains, Heals, Relieves, Protects and Prevents.